Anthropology, Sociology and Political Science

 Anthropology, Sociology and Political Science






















ANTHROPOLOGY, SOCIOLOGY AND POLITICAL SCIENCE




ANTHROPOLOGY - Anthropology is the study of human, early hominids and primates, such as chimpanzees. Anthropology also studied humanity for us to understand our evolutionary origins, our distinctiveness as a species, and the great diversity in our forms of social existence across the world and through time. 








SOCIOLOGY - Sociology is the study of human social relationships, institutions, development, structure, and functioning of human society. Sociology also focuses on human interactions, social structure, and social organization. Sociology helps us to understand the way of the social world works and how it might be changed for the better.






 

POLITICAL SCIENCE - Political Science is one of the branches of knowledge.  Political science or social science deals with systems of governance, and the analysis of political activities, political thoughts, associated constitutions, and political behavior. Political Science is also a social science dealing with political institutions and with the principles and conduct of government.
 












JOHN PAUL'S STATEMENT

On these 3 topics which are my favorite topic for me, I found out the importance and the meaning of these three topics that we tackled, which are Anthropology, Sociology, and Political Science.

 

 

In anthropology, based on what I learned on my teacher, the importance of anthropology is for us to understand the human biological and cultural diversity, and the origins of human. It can be modern or ancient, and can span across the world. Anthropology also the study of human societies and cultures and their development. While in Sociology I learned and understand that the importance of Sociology is, it detects and Solve Social Problems such as population explosion, increasing industrialization and urbanization. Sociology makes a scientific study of society, and it helps us in planning and development. Sociology gives the young people the information to develop their ability to think good about the society. And last but not the least Political Science, Political Science is the study of governments, and it is important because it creates responsible citizens, especially in a democratic country. Political Science is also important for our success as a democracy. Political Science is important because it informs us how the different governments and their scope in order to become better citizens who are aware of the strengths and flaws of their form of government. And those are the things that I’ve learned in my subject which is Understanding culture, society, and politics.

 






About the blogger: John Paul P. Espiritu, kon’nichiwa to the person who’s reading this right now, First let me introduce myself, I’m John Paul P. Espiritu, also knows as “Paul” by my family and friends, I’m a Grade 12 student at Jocson College Inc. (JCI) and a STEM student and I’m 18 years old. I lived in Pampanga together with my parents and siblings. My hobbies and talents are: Singing, playing guitar, Playing Piano, Martial arts, Body building, watching anime which is I do every day, k-drama, Hollywood movies, and I’m a big fan of harry potter. AVADA KEDAVRA! Hahaha just kidding.




 

KRISTINA CASSANDRA'S STATEMENT



I chose this topic because it studies about the humanity and understanding our existence by understanding our evolutionary origin including social interaction, and culture and making collective decisions and actions taken by groups to study the nature, causes and consequences.

 



In anthropology I learned that we need to understand our humanity in order for us to understand our very own existence in this world. While in sociology I learned that we need understanding and enables us to control our own conditions on our social life and improve them. While political science, we need to understand the processes, principles, and structure of government and of political institutions.

 







About the Blogger:

My name is Kristina Cassandra W. Esmeria, also known as KC. I’m a Grade 12 student at Jocson College. I’m 17 years old. I lived in Balibago, Angeles City with my family. My hobbies are listening to music and reading.




GREOLO'S STATEMENT



I love this topic because we can determine what happening in the world, what is origin of this object, what is government? How government runs the world, how things and beliefs came in the world and etc.



In anthropology I learned that we need to study behavior and humanity. While in Sociology I learned and understand the difference and importance of society and relationships of each person in the world. While Political Science, Political Science that deals with systems of governance. I recognized and determined our rights and freedom to live in the world of full of government.









About the blogger: Jairus Greolo S. Eser, yooo warrup folks!!!, let me introduce myself, I’m Jairus Greolo S. Eser, also knows as “Greolus/Greolus Da Don” by my family and friends, I’m a Grade 12 student at Jocson College. I’m 18 years old. I lived in Deca Clark, Margot Angeles City together with my family. My hobby is: listening to music,peace out.










thanks for reading this sensei! arigatouguzaimasu! - GROUP 7 





























Comments